At Zen Windows Dallas, we know that replacing your front door may be one of the most noticeable improvements you can make to your home’s exterior — especially when it comes to first impressions and curb appeal. Whenever you are ready to replace your front door, you can turn to Zen Windows Dallas for affordable, high-quality door options, outstanding service, and great results.
Contact us for a free, 100% accurate quote.
ZERO hidden fees and ZERO hassle!
Entry Door Replacement: How to Choose the Best Option
If your Dallas or Fort Worth home is ready for a front door replacement, here are some important considerations to keep in mind:
- What materials boost the safety in a front door/entry door?
- How heavy will the door be?
- What materials should be used in the front door’s construction/manufacturing?
- What color should my front door be?
- Do I want my front door to include windows?
- Do I want windows in the door itself or surrounding it?
- Can I select a front door that will improve my home’s energy efficiency?
Start a front door quote now!
Ideal options for front door replacements are those that will:
- Boost your home’s “curb appeal”
- Enhance energy efficiency
- Be safe and secure.
The fully insured, highly trained experts at Zen Windows Dallas use the best tools and materials, while following the latest industry best practices, to assure every front door replacement we do meets the highest standards and delivers optimal results.
Need a no-hassle quote or an appointment for front or exterior door replacement services?
Contact us now!
Zen Windows Dallas is the number one choice for door and window services throughout Dallas County, Tarrant County, and beyond. Our trusted experts are ready to provide you with excellent service for all of your door and window needs!
What Is the Best Material for a Front Door?
The best material for your new front door will depend on your preferences, needs, and budget. Here’s a look at the pros and cons of some of the most popular option:
- Wood – Wood front doors offer a natural, gorgeous aesthetic that can be stained or painted to fit any style or preference. Another benefit of wood front doors is that they can usually be repaired easily. That’s a good quality considering that, on the downside, wood front doors can be prone to rot, swelling, weather damage, and insect infestation. Also, wood front doors are not as energy efficient as other options, and they tend to come with a high price tag.
- Fiberglass – Priced similarly to steel options, fiberglass front doors are energy efficient, resistant to damage, and more durable than steel. They are also low maintenance. One disadvantage associated with fiberglass doors is that they can crack under excessive pressure.
- Steel – As the most popular choice for front door material, steel is cost-effective, weather resistant, and secure. Steel is also low maintenance and highly customizable. On the downside, steel can be more prone to damage than fiberglass.
- Other Materials – There are, of course, many other options for front door materials, and the experts at Zen Windows Dallas are ready to discuss them with you!
Find Out Why Zen Windows Dallas Is the #1 Choice for Door Installation, Repair & Replacement throughout Dallas, Fort Worth & Beyond
The experts at Zen Windows Dallas are ready to help you with all of your door and windows needs! We are known for providing turnkey solutions, superior service, excellent warranties, and gorgeous results! That’s why Zen Windows Dallas is the number one choice for front door replacement in and around the Dallas and Fort Worth areas.
Ready for the best front door services in Dallas & Fort Worth?
Contact us now for a free, accurate, ZERO hassle quote!
At Zen Windows Dallas, we want you to be happy with your choice in doors. That’s why we never pressure you into anything that doesn’t fit your needs and budget. We believe you can make the best decision by being informed about quality and your options. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with superior service for all of your door and window needs!
Here’s a look at some of the most popular colors of our wood grain fiberglass replacement entry doors.